Levin, Benjamin E.
Benjamin E. Levin is a partner at Levin and Levin, LLP. Benjamin concentrates his practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, corporate and business matters, civil litigation, personal injury and landlord-tenant matters. He has represented clients before the State and Federal Trial Courts as well as at mediations.
Benjamin's experience in real estate includes emphasis in the areas of purchases and sales and real estate development, financing and lending. He has represented homeowners as buyers and sellers, commercial buyers and sellers, real estate developers and lending institutions. He also has experience representing clients in the areas of personal injury law and premises liability.
Benjamin received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences in 1999 and his Juris Doctor from Massachusetts School of Law in 2004. He is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of Massachusetts and is a member of the American Bar Association and State Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate and Business Matters
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Landlord-Tenant Matters
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts
- Boston University College of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts - 1999
- Major: Economics
Honors and Awards
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" (Real Estate), Boston magazine (2008-2012).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
Committed to Providing Quality, Efficient, Cost Effective Legal Representation and Advice