Quincy, Massachusetts, Real Estate Attorneys
Located in Quincy, Massachusetts, and founded in 1933, Levin and Levin, LLP, is a full-service law firm committed to providing clients throughout the South Shore with the highest level of real estate legal representation available.
Whether you need help with a residential or commercial real estate transaction or dispute, we have the skills, resources and experience to help you achieve your goals. At Levin and Levin, LLP, we are committed to providing quality counsel and legal services for all types of simple and complex real estate matters.
Our Quincy, Massachusetts, real estate lawyers routinely assist clients with:
- Commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions
- Commercial development projects
- Commercial lease negotiation and execution
- Land use and zoning matters
- Closings (all aspects of residential closings)
- Lender representation (representing lenders in closings)
- Home loan modifications (avoiding foreclosure through mortgage modification)
- Broker/agent referral services (helping people find the right agent/broker for them)
- Mortgage broker referral services (finding the right financing can be crucial)
Braintree Litigation Lawyers
Serving communities throughout the South Shore, our aim is to always help people avoid problems. Our attorneys also provide strategic counsel when it comes to conflicts that may arise. We will vigorously represent your interests if you find yourself facing any of the following types of situations:
- Condo and homeowner association disputes
- Clean title issues
- Breach of contract
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Foreclosure and eviction actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty issues concerning brokers, agents and other real estate representatives
We engage in effective negotiation and use alternative dispute methods such as mediation or arbitration (ADR) when advantageous or necessary. If taking your case to trial becomes the optimal way to protect your interests, we will litigate your contested commercial or residential real estate matter with zeal, ensuring you are involved and updated every step of the way.
To learn more about how we can help you with your real estate matter, please call an experienced lawyer at 617-471-5700 or email Levin and Levin, LLP, today to arrange an appointment.