Quincy Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Located in Quincy, Massachusetts, the law firm of Levin and Levin, LLP, provides commercial and residential real estate services to clients in the Boston area, throughout the South Shore and all of Massachusetts.
Whether you are purchasing a single-family home, condominium or developing a multimillion-dollar mixed-use development, we can provide you with skilled, reliable and experienced legal counsel.
Levin and Levin, LLP, represents all parties who may be involved in a real estate transaction or a real estate dispute, including:
- Homeowners as buyers or sellers
- Commercial buyers and sellers
- Real estate developers
- Lending institutions
- Business purchases
Cost-Effective And Client-Focused Real Estate Representation
Since our law firm was established in 1933, our lawyers have earned a reputation for cost-effective, knowledgeable and client-focused legal representation with a commitment to excellence.
We understand the nuances of commercial development matters and the complexities that may arise at any stage in the development process. We use our knowledge to anticipate potential problems and preempt them for the benefit of our clients.
Strong Negotiators And Litigators
If it becomes necessary to litigate to enforce or safeguard our clients’ rights, our firm is known for its ability to effectively and successfully resolve contested real estate matters.
We maintain good working relationships with town officials and others involved in land use and zoning issues. We have an understanding of the different procedures that each of the local zoning and planning boards use and can represent clients favorably in front of these boards. Finally, our legal guidance helps clients avoid mistakes, overcome problems and save money in the long term.
Commercial Real Estate Matters We Handle
- Closings of purchases or sales
- Resolving title, financing, lien or any other issues that may arise from purchase agreement through closing
- Negotiating and documenting commercial leasing agreements in office, retail or industrial developments
- Securing appropriate approvals for land use and zoning issues
- Litigating contested real estate matters
- Condominium and subdivision developments, planned communities documentation, condominium document preparation, master deeds and condominium trusts
- Breach of contract issues, including commercial lease conflicts
- Landlord/tenant matters