Quincy Residential Real Estate Attorneys
Buying and/or selling a home can be a complex process. For first-time homebuyers, a knowledgeable and patient advocate can walk them through each stage of the process. For experienced buyers and/or sellers, having an attorney on your side can help alleviate concerns and address issues as they arise throughout the course of selling or obtaining property.
Levin and Levin, LLP, has been providing knowledgeable, client-focused real estate representation to people in Boston, the Greater Boston area, the South Shore and all of Massachusetts since 1933. We have an understanding and perspective of the real estate market that our clients find reassuring.
Detailed Massachusetts Purchase Agreement Lawyers
We provide a wide range of residential real estate services for homebuyers and home sellers beyond just home sales, including:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate closings
- Lender representation: We are currently approved as closing attorneys for all major lenders. Be sure to ask your lender if we can do the closing – you’ll ultimately save money at the closing!
- Breach of contract litigation
- Title actions
- Building permits and requests for variances or exceptions
- Condominium conversions, representation of condominium associations and unit owners, governance and resolution of disputes
Our firm prides itself on the talent of our lawyers. As highly experienced and insightful representatives, they work tirelessly to stay on top of all aspects of your residential real estate case. Using our deep background in real estate matters as well as our thorough knowledge of the Massachusetts real estate laws, we work to foresee issues that may arise and structure documents to ensure that possible errors or challenges are averted. In turn, this can help save our clients worry, money and time.
The real estate market ebbs and flows. Sometimes buyers have their pick of the properties; sometimes sellers are getting top dollar for properties that are in short supply. Regardless of the way the market is leaning, our firm is committed to helping you understand your options and protect your rights.