Levin, Henry S.
- Senior Partner
Henry S. Levin is a senior partner at Levin and Levin, LLP. Henry concentrates his practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate and corporate and business matters.
Henry’s extensive experience in real estate includes emphasis in the areas of purchases and sales, real estate development and leasing. In his forty plus years experience as an attorney, he has represented homeowners, commercial buyers and sellers, major real estate developers and financial and lending institutions. He has represented clients before the Federal and State Trial and Appellate Courts and the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court as well as represented clients before State and local boards and authorities.
Henry received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Boston University School of Management in 1957 and his Law degree from Boston University School of Law in 1960. He is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of Massachusetts as well as the United States Supreme Court and is a past and current member of the American Bar Association, State and County Bar Associations and a member of the Real Estate Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate and Business Matters
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston University School of Management
- Bachelor of Science - 1957
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Plymouth County Bar Association
- Real Estate Bar Association
Committed to Providing Quality, Efficient, Cost Effective Legal Representation and Advice